Radio Program: Pastor Rey has his own radio program on KFGB 97.7 FM Radio for one hour from 12:04 PM to 1 PM every Tuesday. The radio is a low power station that covers in and around the Topeka area only. If you are driving around downtown and other areas close by, you will be able to pick up the station.
We minister at the Topeka Rescue Mission every 1st Sunday of the Month at 7:30 PM. Come out and join us!.
Men's Breakfast Meeting
May 19th. Our Pastor cooks a delicious breakfast. Meeting will start at 8 AM. Bring a friend and be blessed. Enter through the north door.
Baby Bottle Campaign
We collect $$ for the babies needing formula and diapers. May 13-June 17th. Recipient: Kansans For Life.
June 16th, 11 am - 2 pm, Hot dogs, chips, drinks, music, games for the kids, bouncy house for the kids.
CHAMPIONS 4 CHRIST - July 23-27th, more details to follow.
WOMEN'S RETREAT - November 2-4, Wichita, KS, details to follow.
Harvest Family Fellowship
Mailing Address: PO BOX 454,
Topeka KS 66601
522 SW Polk, Topeka KS
- Sunday School - 9:30 AM, Taught by Wyatt Bartlow
- Youth Group - 9:30 AM Studying The Fruits of the Spirit
- Main & Worship Service at 10:30 AM, Following the Worship Service,
- Kids Church - ages 5-10, learning the many way we can Worship God.
Wednesday's - Bible Study, 7 PM currently studying "Patriarchs" the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Never to late to join in.
Discipleship Classes: We are having Discipleship Classes as needed.
Membership Class - on going
Saturday's - Corporate Prayer, 7 PM
This is the start of what I will posting during our 21 Prayer and Fasting 2018
An amazing story of transformation is found in Luke 8:26-39
Everyone in Gadarenes dismissed the demon-possessed man as a case beyond redemption. According to Luke, the man was naked, out of control and homeless. He was tortured by many evil spirits: they made him break chains that bound him, caused him to hurt himself and made him live all alone.
When Jesus arrived, He focused His attention on the tormented man. Christ was moved with compassion and set him free from the legion of demons possessing him. The community of Gadara saw the once hopeless man “sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind” (v.35).
Jesus did three significant things to change the destiny of a helpless man. First, He focused his attention on the man. Second, He showed him compassion. Third, He set him free. May the Holy Spirit fill our hearts with love to focus on the lost and broken lives, have compassion on them and, intentionally and with much prayer, work toward their transformation.
- Let us pray that we His servants will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free.
- Let us uphold the 50 nations that persecute Christians the most. The top 10 countries where it is most dangerous and difficult to practice the Christian faith are: North Korea, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen and Eritrea.
- Pray and intercede for the three billion unreached peoples in our world.
- The United Nations estimates that 795 million people suffer from hunger. Let’s uphold the poor and the hungry in prayer, because Jesus cares for them.
- The Foursquare Church in Bangladesh and India needs urgent prayer.